View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 24, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough
Default @ Amubarak

Is dere any questioning in interview from physical geography section??(I mean technical terms like various landforms other than general knowledge related to geography)

Plus as paper checker is a seasoned geography professor, do we have to produce exact n detailed diagrams n Maps or the one just giving an idea r sufficient. More specifically for instance while mentioning different crops producing areas i drew a rough world map to show regions of wheat production nd may be i was not too cautious to make sure that how much area of S.America should be shown above equator. Do issues like these matter??

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.