View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 28, 2010
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 27th Position, Roll no.: 0953Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

amubarak will become famous soon enough

@ Mansoor Arshad: Go through the previous pages of this thread geography notes have been uploaded by a fellow forum member

@ S. Ranjha: There is no need to take the pressure of 500 candidates who have been interviewed before you; the interview board will view you as the same. Talking about national and international issues is not rocket science, the ones before you didnt say any thing special; neither will you. Try not to be over smart when answering questions. They just need to know you are up to date. If you dont know about something they ask, tell them so and its no big deal.

@Snobbish: Newspapers columns; you should keep in mind that newspaper columns are too many and the questions that you have to attempt are four. Maintain a list of say 20-25 probable topics that can come in next year's paper, collect articles about them and be very focused and selective when choosing articles for a topic. Then highlight a couple of paragraphs/lines (depending on how good the article is) to remember. Its up to you how you maintain your data, in form of cuttings or write highlighted material in a notebook.

@ Zubair Rana: I failed mercantile law; it was an excellent learning experince and i still wonder what went wrong? i had a great paper. So to be on the safer side, go for sociology, journalism etc. I wouldnt recommend anybody whose never studied mercantile law before to opt for it in css exam.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amubarak For This Useful Post:
engr.Mansoor (Monday, March 29, 2010)