View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Thumbs up

Political Science – 2000
Solved MCQs

Paper-II

(1) Scientific Society was established by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan in 1864.

(2) Who became the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress? Badaruddin Taiyabji

(3) From 1858 to 1947, the British Government appointed 23 Viceroys in India.

(4) Sind was separated from Bombay in 1936.

(5) Who was the author of Pirpur Report? Nawab Mohammad Ismail Khan, Raja of Pirpur

(6) Who suggested the title of ‘The Quaid-i-Azam’? Maoulana Mazhar-ud-din

(7) When ladies were invited to participate in the Muslim League by the Quaid-i-Azam?

(8) Who named Lahore Resolution as Pakistan Resolution first?

(9) The Quaid-i-Azam resigned from the membership of Imperial Legislative Council on account Rowlat Act.

(10) The ‘Constitution of 1956 of’ Pakistan’ consisted of 234 articles.

(11) The Constitution of 1962 of Pakistan consisted of 250 articles.

(12) The 1982 Constitution of Turkey comprises of 177 articles. -

(13) The English Constitution is a dynamic organism.

(14) In England the Queen reins but does not govern.

(15) Civil Servant thrives under the cloak of ministerial responsibility".

(16) The American Supreme Court is the third chamber of the Congress.

(17) The Presidium is an interesting innovation of the Soviet Constitution..

(18) The Indian Constitution has set up democratic federal government.

(19) "The highest organ of State power in former USSR was the Supreme Soviet.

(20) The Stalin Constitution had created "a ___________ in form but not in fact".
Aamna Ali (Tuesday, December 13, 2022), adeel abdullah (Monday, October 10, 2011), alamkhan (Thursday, July 01, 2010), Alina Khadim (Friday, September 18, 2015), Amina Gilaani (Sunday, December 01, 2013), aristotlekhan (Tuesday, July 31, 2018), Greenboat (Tuesday, September 06, 2016), SamiKhan707 (Thursday, July 03, 2014), Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)