View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough
Default dialogue is the best course to combat terrorism

, aoa friends,dear members i hope all are fine.this is the topic i attempted.i need ur comments on my way whether i did it safelyn....
-i made a comprehensive n neat outline
-i remained stick to it
-i was in the favour of the topic
-n i supported my view by mentioning other means of combating terrorism i.e military action,counter terrorism n counter insrgency strategies
-why dialogue has become necessary
-then i did mentioned the should be parties to the dialogue i.e insurgents n allies/invaders as well as b/w the allies
-then i did elaborate what should be the dialogue(that i did in farm of citing suggestions)
-i did not much discussed terrorism in Pak n mentioned Pak's interests n concerns w/ regard to the need n agenda of the dialogue
-in doing so i rather focused Afghanistan as the roots of terrorism
-i did highlighted the flaws in war on terror when i explained the circumstances w/h gave rise to the need of dialogue

THE LACKINGS I FEEL
-my language was simple,though nt over simplified n i totally forgot to give a touch of flowery english anywhere
-i did compiled my essay n gave a good conclusion,but my suggestions were in points not scattered over the pages,as some ppl say they should be of this n this no. of pages
-towards the end of my essay the examiner might feel that im in a hurry as my writing was no more that neat as it was in the start
-n the most serious i did not support the uses of dialogue w/ historical instances so it might give a look to my essay not so pursuassive
this is not the sequence in w/h i attempt the topic,i just typed wharever i could recall.pls do comment.thnks

Last edited by KAWISH; Thursday, April 01, 2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: please dear management remove this post as saparate thread n paste it in the thread for essay 2010.thanks