Thread: CSS 2009 Result
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 05, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERIVCE COMMISSION

Aga Khan Road, F-5/1
Islamabad, the 26th October, 2009

SUBJECT: COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2009 (CSS) FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE

POSTS UNDER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN BS-17

ROLL NO. NAME

216. 2638 Fayaz Hussain

The salient features of the Competitive Examination 2009 are as under:-

CANDIDATES APPLIED : 9057
CANDIDATES APPEARED : 5707
CANDIDATES PASSED :900
PASS PERCENTAGE :15.77
MALE CANDIDATES PASSED : 684
FEMALE CANDIDATES PASSED : 216

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/css/employer/...d=1785&pid=807

Only QUALIFIERS are invited to report under this thread with their roll numbers.
Everybody Assalam-o-Alaikum:

First of all I am grateful to Almighty Allah the most merciful who honored me with another accomplishment in my life by awarding me CSS written qualifier status. Moreover; I am indebted to my sweet mother, and all well wishers including my forum fellow members, SMs, mods, and admin for their selfless prayers. I didn’t find any extraordinary thing inside myself which could have enabled me to qualify this exam within a short span of time along with discharging lot of professional responsibilities.

Special gratitude to one who unconditionally prayed for me in Qabatullah without even my single request, and one who prayed for me at Bhitshah my Murshid’d Tomb. (I would like to know the name of that member who prayed for me at Bhitshah?)

I congratulate all the written qualifiers on their success and wish them success in remaining phases.
My sympathies are with those who could not succeed this time and my sincere prayers are with them for their next attempt or for any future target which they wish to attain. For those; failure is the pillar to success. Few but strong pillars make structure very strong and long lasting. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

I have returned to my home with success. I never joined any academy for written preparation. This was the stage where I refined my concepts and made my brainstorming mature.

Regards,
Raz (Roll# 2638: Fayaz Hussain)

Last edited by Raz; Monday, April 05, 2010 at 11:15 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
Abdul Sami (Tuesday, April 06, 2010), fidamah (Saturday, April 10, 2010), fluent_20 (Tuesday, April 06, 2010), jadoon khan (Monday, April 05, 2010), Muhammad Ali Awan (Tuesday, April 06, 2010), navera88 (Friday, April 09, 2010), Purab Sarhan (Tuesday, April 06, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Monday, May 31, 2010), Zoyee (Tuesday, April 06, 2010)