View Single Post
Old Monday, June 19, 2006
35th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationCSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: roll#2764.....am 4th from Sindh Rural

Danyal is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

i attempted "Nuclear weapons are not only great peril but a great hope..."

i discussed it from the beginning...second world war, korean war, how China was thwarted from meddling in korean war, the success of Domino theory regarding containing communism in south east asia,.....then moved on to cold war, why cold war turned cold,.......the role of two super powers, the effects of nukes on economy, soldiering, environment, morality, what islam says abt warfare,(islam doesnt condone the use of fire in the battlefield bcoz the nukes doesnt discriminate b/w civilians and combatants, humans or other creatures,etc etc.......after that......i discussed it in backdrop of contemporary world scenario.....how Iranian Mullahs became convinced of their vulnerability after Iraq was invaded and North Korea owing to their nuclear potential was left unscathed, moreover they were forced into diplomatic talks......and finally flocking back to South Asian nuclear politics......how pakistani nukes have kept indian designs of converging on pakistan at bay.............and then the conclusion.....

anyway,......u all pray for common success.....as we are earnestly supplicating to Him for our victorious get through..

regards,