View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Perhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
hello,
I m interested in the post of assistant air traffic controller . I have a masters degree witn sindh urban domicile.
As sindh urban has just one post a/c to quota , so what are my prospects as female ? Is CAA do recruitments on merit ?
what is the job of assitant air traffic controller like ?
I hope somebody answer my questions .
Air Traffic Controller :

The most exciting and challenging profession

Air Traffic Controllers are professionals who provide air traffic services for the safe, efficient, and orderly flow of air traffic, both in the air and on the ground at an airport. They work at one of PCAA’s 36 air traffic towers or 02 Area Control Centers.

If you're interested in working for an organization that values teamwork, innovation and excellence, then consider a career with Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan as an Assisstant Air Trafic control Officer (Pay Group-7).

No aviation-related experience or knowledge is required. We provide all the training you need for a successful career. We offer a competitive compensation package, and plenty of on-the-job variety.
For more info click the link below:
http://www.caapakistan.com.pk/ANSCareers.aspx
MAHIKAN (Monday, October 17, 2011)