View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 02, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

It is a superb idea which shows how creative minded you are. I appreciate your efforts and hope that more interviews will be aired. Aspirants who are interviewed expressed their genuine feelings and I hope they will remain unchanged after getting success. It should be on regular basis named as “CSS Talk with Waqar”. I have watched videos of Civil Service of India Exam on youtube but there are no such videos available about CSS Exam and you know we are not advance in film industry. You can include the interviews of qualifiers as well. It will really be helpful.

P.S: There is interview of IAS Topper, she topped among 300000 candidates, if its not deleted then I will post it.
shahid manzoor (Monday, June 14, 2010), Waqar Abro (Sunday, May 02, 2010)