View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 02, 2010

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Dear,urdu is not going to disappear from the surface of the earth...Though Urdu is our Official Language,yet we seldom use it in Official works...but inspite of this,every Pakistani,no matter,where he lives(sindh,Punjab,Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa,Balochistan)understands Urdu,..thats why urdu is our National language..
yes,Google should have urdu translator like other languages of the world.
Indain movies have played a major role in the Popualrization of urdu language..but now our generation are used to mix hindi with Urdu language..i was amazed to listen a coversation b/w two children during my travel..they were like"mere Pitta Shirawati ne kha hai k first aao ge to video game le k dun ga"etc.....the other child also used Hindi,he said during his gossip"muje is mamle ki jankari nhi"....ironically their mothers were calm and didnot say anything to them..
our new generation is not interested in Urdu,simply because they considered it a waste of time to read Urdu Novels and fiction..
our literary persons are interested to do work in urdu..but their work is not highlighted by electronic media..
English will replace urdu in Educational&Business institutions...You can see any job Advertisement,in which it would be clearly mentioned by the company'owners"Proficieny in English Language is must"..
Take the example of CSS exam,where only good English is required to get through the exam..why??
Dear MAha! I appreciate your feelings about Urdu Language.
Indian movies are mixture of Urdu and Hindi, these movies are getting influence on our children as you have described. how can we make aware of our Urdu language to our children.
why, our new generation considers that it is a wastage of time to read Urdu novels and fiction. is there not a good stuff of novels and fiction to read in Urdu . why, our new generation is interested in English literature. is English literature better than that of Urdu.
Germany, France, China, Russia and many other counties are providing education in their native languages then why Pakistan is having double stander in this field.