View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 06, 2010
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansoor11 View Post
AoA dear members
"Predict the value of Pakistani rupee with respect to Dollar,Euro and Yen for next 3 years."
Consider as many factors as u can that affect the value of rupee.
Awaiting your comments
Thanks
Mansoor Ali Shah
value of pakistani rupee with respect to dollar will continue to increase as it has been increasing since our indepence,though its pace may slow due to rise of Asia century and sluggish Americal economic growth.

with respect to Euro it will remain unchanged or even decrease.
this is so because european century has ended. moreover europe's economic growth is very poor. in future most of the european countries will decrease the values of their currencies to keep their export afloat.

while with respect to yen pakistani rupee may devalue remarkably as it is happening in these days. reason is very simple and obvious. pakistani trade deficit with respect to china is whopingly high and it will increase when pakistan shift its trade links from west to china. so i think chines yen will gain tremendous value as is being pressurised by America. the clash continues.

dear this is my simple prediction. i may be wrong.

regards
mansoor11 (Thursday, May 06, 2010)