View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

I second the openion of all the respected members posted above and would like to add that this is the best informative site for young aspirants of CSS and other exams.
One thing which impressed me most is the strict adherence to rules and regulations and this is the reason of the success of this site.
Plz keep it up and i pray for more success for all those who are behind this venture.
Thanks for providing us a platform to speak our minds freely on the issues confornting us.
Andrew Dufresne (Sunday, May 09, 2010), Last Island (Monday, May 10, 2010), Princess Royal (Sunday, May 09, 2010), sherkhan89 (Saturday, October 16, 2010), Surmount (Sunday, May 09, 2010)