View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4750PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 97

tayyab siraj bhatti is on a distinguished road

here goes mine
i was third to go.time 32 minutes,
1.CM:what is the meaning of siraj? "charagh"
2.CM:why could you not qualify in two attempts?
3.CM:what changes would you bring in police deptt?
4.CM:what is magna carta?tried to confuse me by saying it was in 1218 i remained stick to 1215.and told them it was abrogated in 1216 by king john and revived by henry 3rd in 1225.
5.CM:what is core inflation?sorry
6.CM:what is arms control policy? and counter questioning beginsand CM got satisfied.

7.CM:phool ki pati se kat sakta hay heeray ka jigar,marday naddan pay kalam-e-narmu nazuk bay asar.trnslate it? a diamond that is very hard can be broken down with the delicacy of patel of flower but a fool cannot be made understand through delicacy.
CM:good
8.CM:ahlan wasehlan marhaba ya RASOOLLALLAH:translate it?sorry
9.CM:what if you are allocated in customs or commerse n trade?
10.CM:how would you serve in customs or commerse groups?
11.CM:you are masters in electronic media.why civil service?there i can point out here i can implement,2nd it was my decision to join CIVIL SERVES after doing master,further to get better one has to sacrifice sumthing.
12.ASIF SHAH SB:NFC award,tell me the detail?told in detail
13.ASIF SHAH SB:new educational policy and its features?told in detail
14.ASIF SHAH SB:should there be code of conduct for media?counter questioning.
15.ASIF SHAH SB:your opinion about role of journalist in politics?told in detail
16.ASIF SHAH SB:what is ur opinion about blackmailing?2 liner answer.
17.ASIF SHAH SB:challenges to police?told them.
18.ASIF SHAH SB:responsibilities of police?told them 3 responsibilities.

19.ASIF SHAH SB:what was glorious revolution?told
20.ASIF SHAH SB:do you agree that pakistan is a security state?counter questions.told them with respect to geo strategic position of pakistan.
21.SOHAIL SAFDAR SB:who for the first time wrote "azad nazam"?sorry
22.SOHAIL SAFDAR SB:tell me about national transit trade route and its importance?told
23.SOHAIL SAFDAR SB:fundamental rights in 18 th amendment?told
24.SOHAIL SAFDAR SB:arms control policy and its features?how this government has brought change in it?told
25.SOHAIL SAFDAR SB:speech of quaid azam on september 11?
26.SAUD GOHAR SB:you like arms control policy whereas all the quota goes to politicians.counter questioning.told
27.SAUD GOHAR SB:tell me the exact number of fake licsences?30,000 according to media
28.SAUD GUHAR SB:What supreme court is doing,are you satistied with this?yes,i am.told in detail
29.SAUD GAHOR SB:ur responsibilities as assistant producer.(when i was working).told

5,8,21 number questions were unknown to me.rest went very well ALHAMDULILLAH.i tried to give them refined and logical answers and dealt with with counter questions in appropriate way.rest is up to ALMIGHTY.plz do pray for me.i wish all the candidates for their success
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tayyab siraj bhatti For This Useful Post:
Artemis (Sunday, May 09, 2010), kashifilyas (Wednesday, January 26, 2011), naila kanval (Tuesday, May 11, 2010), Sajid Sadeem (Sunday, May 09, 2010), sehrishkhan123 (Tuesday, May 18, 2010), serene_beauty (Friday, May 21, 2010), Shikva (Tuesday, May 11, 2010), Shooting Star (Sunday, May 09, 2010)