Thread: Life in FSP
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

faisalraza is on a distinguished road
Default Zain.ul.Abidin

Right now i am nothing but a aspirant of CSS and offcourse like all others wellwisher of my country.

we do respect your words on the quality of life in FSP .And we all who pay heavy indirect taxes with no beneficial return, expects allot from you people.

The World got mum when they hear how much naturally blessed we are.
But they would surely got stunned if they ever come across the other side of the picture.

For example: lets take the 3 most important aspects of a country.

Defense:

we have the third largest army and we haven't won any war with India.
we lost kargil , 1971, 1965 etc
even today if you ask any defense analyst or an Army General about the capacity of fighting with India(recognized as no1 enemy) there reply would by not more than 3 days. in this scenario our only hope would be Atomic bomb or UNO.

ECONOMY:

we are world largest football producer, the company Nike or any other doesn't belong to Pakistan.
what is the per capita income of a Pakistani? the minimum wages required for utilities and other essentials is =15000rs
* Govt of Pakistan has rose the minimum wages to 7000rs
* And where do we stand in the world ranking regarging economy.

energy:

* Have we produced a single MW of electricity from that reserves.

POLITICS:

You people are in the limelight of world politics can you plz tell me is Pakistan a Democratic state?
what is our ideology?
Is Pakistan a presidential or parliamentary form of state?

$ Being a Diplomat its your duty to portray a pleasant (All is well) picture, but you should well aware of miseries of people of Pakistan. i am sure you are well aware and trying your best.

i doesn't mean to discourage you.
i would like to thank you for posting such important details. as we people have no other source.

Regards
Faisal
hajirakhan (Friday, January 31, 2014), sincere khan (Tuesday, May 24, 2016)