Thread: Life in FSP
View Single Post
Old Friday, May 14, 2010
36th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2007

scorpsshadow is on a distinguished road

Hello sir ji... Omer here from neitherland...kesse hain... nice to hear aap wahan turkey mae itna zayada enjoy kar rahe hain... although we are also enjoying but the hague seems to be a boring sorta city atleast for me.... khair jab aap foreign service kae barae mae keh he rahe hain to lemme also share my views

well then foriegn service of Pakistan is a noble and prestigious service because of its unique nature of work i.e, u represent ur country abroad.... wesse there are problems associated with FSP as well... To be realistic when so ever u are in isb you are in trouble... there is not well accomodation rather to be real there is no accomodation avaiable. All u have to do it to manage in a single room with a room mate during training and afterward as well since officers also reside there with nominal 12000 around which u get. If ur home is in pindi or isb , u will be better off else its tough..and if u have family to support it gets worst in real scenario, as we have examples in the past also.... But if u are a bit well off and can manage to live alone or in company of ur collegues it can be good. Hostel is located on margalla road. I don't know much about hostel as i live in my home in rawalpindi...

When you are abroad again u have facilities but at the same time constraints as well. you do get less salary as compared to expenditures over there. As here also we met senior diplomats saying the same story... Its all about how you get the things and manage yourself. Those who have to support their parents or from far off areas have to think much before coming....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
@Zain. Glad to represent Pakistan positively. Keep it up.

I wana join FSP too, but there is one problem in FSP-Family disturbance.

Is there any solution of this issue ?

Regards
No solution dear... it is a fact and will remain as it is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahi View Post
@ Zain

Great ! very much convinced

Magr sunha he FSP means DIVIDED AND SCATTERED

PLZ COMMENT ON IT.

Regards

Zahid Iqbal
hmm it depends on the nature of ur work... u have to be scattered as u have complete world... DMG and police are united since they have only Pakistan.. Difference is very clear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by css2011 View Post
thank you so much for the info

i have one question..

are you the only junior diplomat from Pakistan or there are other?
if you are only one,why seniors chose you?
i mean is there any criteria of choosing a candidate for such courses or they select randomly?

Thank you
16 went to Neitherlands in the clingendael institute of diplomatic relations for 6 week of which i am also one

and zain went to turkey...

These are as per the MOU signed by these governments.... criteria is seniority
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scorpsshadow For This Useful Post:
Ali Naqvi (Monday, September 20, 2010), decentguy (Sunday, September 30, 2012), ggladiator (Monday, April 04, 2011), Saad Khan (Tuesday, May 18, 2010), Shooting Star (Friday, May 14, 2010), TheDiplomat (Tuesday, April 20, 2021), zahi (Friday, May 14, 2010)