View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Raja4u is on a distinguished road
Default NTS Test pattern

Friends sorry i forgot onething to add and that is Departmental questions, the test also included Civil Aviation questions regarding the rules and principles.
The test was objective and i think there were total 100 questions. The time to complete 100 questions was 1 and half hours.
English section, Geography, Arithmetics, General Knowledge, Psychology, Case Studies.

English section included Vocabulary (very tough ), Correction and Errors.
Geography included questions like Topography and etc...
Arithmetic included questions of percentage and ratios ( very tricky as time was very limited )
General knowledge was also very tough and that was not very simple as who is the foreign minister of Pakistan, but very tough questions were given.
Psychology included shapes like aptitude test.
Case studies included questions to be decided by the candidate, i am here giving you one example which came in the test.

Case: We have a plot of 4000 square feet for the College building. We have to develope Chemistry, Physics, Computer, English, Sindhi, Urdu and Biology Department in the Building. The architecture suggests us to place Biology on first floor, Chemistry on second floor, Urdu on third floor, and so on....

A: If Chemistry comes on second floor, Biology has to be placed on 4th floor, English to be placed 3 floor and etc....
B:If.......
C.........
Like these..................

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raja4u For This Useful Post:
alwaysgr8 (Tuesday, May 18, 2010)