View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 20, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No. 5910

ahmadbilal is on a distinguished road
Default Interview Experience

Hi My interview was on 19th May 2010. I was the
2nd last (9th No.) to go. The interview lasted for merely 22 minutes. Here, it is:

Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas/Chairman
RBD: Mr. Bilal, you have come from Multan.
AB: Yes Sir
Your father is in Punjab Education Department as a Senior Headmaster.
AB: I explained that he was retired now but he gave a gesture as emphasizing the worthiness of holding such a post.
RBD: You r M. Sc., Applied Psychology. What is the difference between
Experimental Psychology and Applied Psychology?
AB: Told the difference
RBD: What Experimental Psychology is all about?
AB: Told accordingly
RBD: You have written in your psychological that its my wish to be CSP.(either in my Autobiography or in RISB; the Incomplete Sentence Blank containing 40 stems, I dont remember exactly). How could you become a CSP? CSP cadre has long ago been abolished by the government. So how could you wish to have a thing that is no more or does not exist.
AB: I told him that I did use that term in a traditional way not in a technical manner. But he disagreed and noded his head in negative. I said, Sir You are right. I agree with you.
RBD: You took Pak Army Psychological test for DSSC (Psychologist) in 2009.
Why could not you get selected?
AB: I explained that I could not do well in IOs (told them about IOs as they did not know about the term) that's why I could not get selection.
RBD: How you compare the psych tests in both these organizations (Pak Army and FPSC)? Which one is best?
AB: FPSC psych tests are best as they are more extensive and thorough.
RBD: Any negative aspect you find about the 18th Amendment?
AB: I mentioned that the freedom given to a person for running the election of a PM thrice or more than thrice. But he did not agree. He was of the view that there is democracy. Everyone is free. If he wins the election, he could be elected. There is no negativity about this clause.
RBD: Any other negativity?
AB: The role of political elite in the selection/nomination of judges to the higher judiciary. But I could not elaborate it in the detail. He told me then.
I could not recall the real negative aspect at that time despite the fact that I knew at that particular time. Any person once convicted by a competent court of law or any person dismissed from government service can be appointed to a political office if five years has elapsed after his conviction or dismissal.
RBD: You have mentioned only three achievements or notable developments made by the government. What are the other achievements of the government?
AB: Told about the achievements of the government.
I told him that actually there in the psych proforma, we had to write two short term and two long term polices. (I had written one short term and two long term policies). He said, (Disagreed) No, there is no bar on you to write only four polices. You can write more than that. He then showed me the relevant page from my psych test proforma. I remained silent as there were only four lines drawn; two for short term and two for long term.
RBD: What is the practical and pragmatic use of UNO and Security Council?
What is the practical utility of these organizations? Should they justify their existence?
AB: Answered accordingly mentioning their role in the Muslim World disputes as well as in the disputes related to the Pakistan.
RBD: What do you think that Drone attacks should be there against insurgents in Pak territory? How you see the Drone attacks by the US forces?
AB: I voiced the concern that Pak security forces should devise a strategy to deal with such issues. Drone strikes by the US forces are undesirable.
RBD: You have heard about EU? What is all about EU?
AB: Told
RBD: What qualities you possess to be considered for DMG?
RBD: What is the basic job of a DMG officer?
RBD: What is World Economic Forum? Dropped
RBD: What is World Social Forum? Dropped
RBD: What do you mean by the writ of the High Court?
AB: Confused about the answer so dropped.
RBD: What are your frustrations as a Lecturer?

Mr. Asif Shah
AS: Mr. Bilal, What are the problems faced by the Lecturers?
AB: I told about the problems present in their job structure or relevant to their selection or postings. He listened patiently and then elaborated his question again.
AS: What problems you face when teaching to students?
AS: What do you mean by Regional Blocks?
AS: What do mean by the Economic Integration of EU?
AB: Got confused but quickly I managed and told.
AS: What are the Economic problems faced by Pakistan?
AS: What do you know about the government's Energy conservation strategy?
AS: If this strategy is working, then how much energy we have saved?
AB: Sorry, I do not know the figures.
AS: Why the Pakistan is facing this problem of energy crisis?
Left the room and did not came for the rest of my interview.

Mr. Saud Gohar
SG: You have written in your psych (Reforms in CSS Selection Procedure) that women should only compete on open merit basis. You want the abolition of 10% women quota. Why?
AB: Told in detail and I was cut short.
SG: Why has government introduced this 10% women quota?
SG: The government has abolished the concurrent list under the 18th amendment. What kind of problems are being faced by the provinces and by the center in consequence of this decision?

Mr. Saud Gohar thanked me. I also thanked him. He gave me gesture that interview is over now. However, to be clear, I asked from both of them, 'May I leave now?' Yes, interview is over, said Justice (R) RBD and welcomed my thanks. I left the room confidently.
Fellow competitors and seniors are requested to comment please.
Regards.

Optionals:
Psychology
Political Science
International Law
Constitutional Law

Group Preferences:
1. DMG
2. FSP
3. PAAS
imama (Friday, May 21, 2010), kashifilyas (Wednesday, January 26, 2011), naila kanval (Friday, May 21, 2010), saba sattar (Friday, May 21, 2010), Sajid Sadeem (Friday, May 21, 2010), sardonic (Saturday, May 22, 2010), sehrishkhan123 (Sunday, May 23, 2010), Shooting Star (Friday, May 21, 2010)