View Single Post
Old Friday, June 30, 2006

Sonia Hameed is on a distinguished road
Default edited post

I am amused abt the comments made by Aristotle ( who betrayed his master Plato. Now he is supporting Mushi Dynsty after Ayubi Dyansty and Zia Dynasty ) and the comments made by Qamar Cheema Sahib (thanks God, he is not Qeema sahib, otherwise he would have made my qeema over the comments i made over here, though it is truth whihc is difficlut to digest).lolzzzz

Aristotle First: Dear, people of pak have been ruled by the feudal lords, war lords like abkar bhugti, bureaucracy, and now is the turn of Capitalist class of MNCs. Be realistic, tell me what is charm in DMGs, Customs, ITGs, not to mention accounts…. Ask any DCO he will tell u the tale of his long tears. Visit LTUs and MTUs u will find the frustrated officers of elite groups of Pre-Musharaf era. This era is the era of deforming civil services not reforming. Dear, this is fact. U must not ignore it for the reasons of self deception.

Cheema: Dear, i am not resisting any change, but i am against any efforts whihc is bent upon not to strenghtenn the civil instituion like Parliamnet, PM ofice, Civil bureacucracy and strengthening of military bureaucracy and military institution. Why Gernal Musharf made the armed forces chiefs as the memebrs of national Security council(NSC),why he did not made any top bureaucrat its memeber. It means he want to make policy makers in bureaucacy weakened like poultry chicken..... when he made the Gerneral, admiral, and marshal its memebers!!!!!
U must not eschew the reality but chew the gum of reality of the of decline in civil services...DMGs, Customs and ITGs are on death bed with injections of life surviving drugs now. Its is reality. I donot know what they will make PSPs in near future, hope My friend Waheed Khattka will rescue it with the help of ISI ...lolzzz

Regards