View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

@SehrishKhan:

Your interview was satisfactory. Overall interview as very good but I found following weaknesses:

Ye journalists and Bhagwat Singh, and economics ap ky dushman sabit huwy ................lolz

Quote:
BD: (cutting my comment) so what happened then?
Me: before 2 days of the conduction of the interview we have come to know that who are going to be selected because of political interference.

This shows your pessimism and hopelessness. You could tackle this question in this way: It is under process, after scrutiny the remaining steps will be very clear. At this point of time we don't have any information to comment on.

Quote:
BD: you opt bla bla subjects (my optional). Why did you select these subjects
Me: Sir I opt psychology coz its my pet subject… secondly my father is my mentor, he guided me about subject and we mutually decided these subjects.

Your answer is good but it could be best in this way: I have selected these subjects because of following benefits: Discuss some social benefits, discuss some profession specific benefits, discuss some personal grooming and growth benefits (to enhance my learning horizons, to widen my knowledge, to equip myself with analytical skills etc.). Remember each subject offers these benefits, only you have to portrait in a well engineered way.

Referring to friends, teachers, and parents for the subject selection shows your dependence on others and lack of decision making. Don't show your indecisiveness and don't project any gape of maturity in your personality.

Quote:
BD: But in DMG too, you as well your husband will have to face some difficulties too (I don’t know why they were so much )Jconcerned about may marriage, even more than me

They were not concerned about your marriage rather they were trying to judge your motivation level for this job.

Quote:
Me: Sir, I’ll select such a husband for me that can easily be managed with me anywhere ;-)

Your answer is inappropriate, you could answer it in this way: I have passion for this service I am willing to compromise on my personal matters for the service because my biggest motivation is to serve my nation. I am willing to be relocated and ready to face displacement burden. As for as disturbance in my marital life is concerned, where there is will there is a way. I am firm believer that if my intentions are pure then God will create an understating and accommodating relation for me.

They have no interest in our personal matters but their all the questions are targeted towards our suitability for the said service.

Quote:
2: were you tensed before the interview or not

His assessment was for that particular moment of interview, I guess you have lost your confidence a little during the interview due to some token questions. He wanted to refresh you and get you back in form again.

Quote:
(I kept on sitting, then he told me k your interview is over)
Then I show my 2 books to chairman that I’ve written and he said good work. Keep it up.

Again it shows your lack of confidence and somewhat shattered situation. Body language gives you continuous messages and an attentive person with sound confidence decodes these messages properly and timely.

Wish you good luck. May you achieve your goal.

Regards

The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
sehrishkhan123 (Wednesday, May 26, 2010)