View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sonia Hameed is on a distinguished road

@Greek = U seem to be very knive of the "reformation" history of civil services of Pkistan. Report me one incident when the reforms in services have beem undone??!!! If u donot knwo then better to remain silent! Still u live in Greek age!

@Aristotl2= Mr. U donot know nitty gritty of civil services. Ur posting is based on just self deception. U are urself not sure abt ur career as u told me urself, how u comment abt others and nice group like PSP. One thing more, DMGs are no more managers, but customer services officers of Nazims and Personal Secratries of minsters. I agree with Waheed that era of dogmatism is over, and Aristotle needs to study and analyse the things properly. He does not have basic knowledge of Services Structure.

@Waheed== Dear how Aristotle is going to tell u abt differnce b/w DMG and PSP....Big joke with u Waheed. Aristotle ask me abt services et al, i donot know how will he guide u!!!! be careful of quacks. lolozzz

@ZuBaloch= u look more vampire rather than normal guy in ur picture..lolzzz U say DMG has remained elite group throughout...but u have not mentioned what "throguht out" what??: is it tunnel, pipleline.......but be sure It has not been elite gropu through out the histroy of Pakistan. As a matter of fact, DMGs through out the history of Pak has remain more "reformed" or deformed service and devolution of Power was last nail in its coffin. U say PSP can only become secretary of interior not of any other minsitry. Bachay, u donot know. Kamal Shah is on deputation, otherwise PSP are not entitled to become secretaries. Secretary is politcal post, even any ranker can grab it, any CSS cader boy, even of information gropu, can hold it if he is politcial backing. and in Pakistan COAS can become Cheif Executive (like a corporate compnay) and President till he dies, and retired generals can become secretaries then, thus DMGs future become uncertain itself. what is strange, its Pakistan wher might is right and PSP is gropu where might is right in real sense. I think u have read old books of Khalid bin Saeed on bureaucracy, time has changed and up date urself rather than to post redundunt information abt DMG.
I am suspicious of ur mental health too: how can a person who is not even FSc become Prime minister at the age of 60 or minsiter at the age of 40, when he is not graduate according to LFO and 17th amendment!! so i said u r stil living in stone age or hullucinating!! And note, Nobody's emotions are hurted, u continue to enjoy ur freedom of expression with due regard for religion and respect of others. But mr. Next time come with study and facts, not just with ur own "ideas" of ur own own WORLD.
Regards