View Single Post
Old Friday, May 28, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 681 Posts
Zoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud of

@Azhar Hussain Memon!

Quranic Verses on Fasting

"O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint" (2:183)

(Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew".(2:184 )

Quranic Verses on Hajj

"And proclaim that the people shall observe Hajj pilgrimage. They will come to you walking or riding on various exhausted (means of transportation). They will come from the farthest locations." (22:27.8)

"The knolls of Safa and Marwah are among the rites decreed by GOD. Anyone who observes Hajj or `Umrah commits no error by traversing the distance between them. If one volunteers more righteous works, then GOD is Appreciative, Omniscient". (2:158)

Quranic verses on Zakaat

"My mercy encompasses all things, but I will specify it for the righteous who give Zakat" (7:156)

They ask you about giving: say, "The charity you give shall go to the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the @Azhar Hussain Memon!

Quranic Verses on Fasting

"O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint" (2:183)

(Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew".(2:184 )

Quranic Verses on Hajj

"And proclaim that the people shall observe Hajj pilgrimage. They will come to you walking or riding on various exhausted (means of transportation). They will come from the farthest locations." (22:27.8)

"The knolls of Safa and Marwah are among the rites decreed by GOD. Anyone who observes Hajj or `Umrah commits no error by traversing the distance between them. If one volunteers more righteous works, then GOD is Appreciative, Omniscient". (2:158)

Quranic verses on Zakaat

"My mercy encompasses all things, but I will specify it for the righteous who give Zakat" (7:156)

They ask you about giving: say, "The charity you give shall go to the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, and the traveling alien." Any good you do, GOD is fully aware thereof. [2:215]

Hadith on Zakaat

Hazrat Abu Hurrairah (R.A) narartes that Rasulullah (SAW) said:

"Whosoever owned gold and silver (i.e. wealth), but did not pay Zakaat thereon, will be punished with his gold and on that Day, the duration of which will be fifty thousand years (the Day of Qiyaamah). His golden and silver will be made into sheets and heated in Jahanum. His sides, forehead and back will then be branded with the heated sheets of gold and silver. When the sheets coll, they will again be heated and he will thus be punished continuously" (Bukhari, Muslim)

Hazrat Abu Darda (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) said:

Zakaat is the Bridge of Islam..." (Tibrani)

Hazrat Jubair (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) said:
"The one who pays Zakaat on his wealth, has purified his wealth." (Tibrani)

Hadith on Fasting

Hazrat Abu Huraiah (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah (R.A) said that Allah Almighty said:
"All good deeds are for the one who renders them, but fasting. Fasting is exclusively for Me (Allah)" (Bukhari)

Hadith on Haj

Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) said:

"Making Tawaaf of Baitullah to walk between Safa and Marwa and pelt stones (at the Jimaar) have been ordained for establishing the remembrance of Allah Almighty" (Abu Dawood)

Regards,
pisceankhan (Sunday, August 10, 2014)