View Single Post
Old Monday, July 03, 2006

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough

@sonia

You’re right PSP group is now better than DMG but ma dear Punjab Government is introducing a new police order (devolution plan), appointing an ASP and a DSP in every police station throughout the country. Now ASPs will have to work like SHOs. now wat about the future of police in Punjab?

@Aristotle

Dear bro my support depends on the intention behind these reforms...

Yes ma dear brother all depends upon ur intensions but unfortunately our Government’s intensions are not in the favor of country and the local people. government is appointing retired military officials in every government office neglecting the general public and the civil servants. How can u justify this? There are millions of jobless people in the country and government is giving jobs to only army officials. What abt the jobless young dudes. devolution plan is just to empower plutocrats and rascals.

@Aristotle

Reforms are just to strengthen the General’s rule. It is just an eye wash. Civil service reforms and police service reforms are just to make civil institutions weaker than military. My dear reforms are just providing more strength & opportunities to plutocrats and rascals. I am not against the system but you can see by yourself that how the regional harmony is dwindling with these reforms