View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 29, 2010

Raja4u is on a distinguished road
Default Dear Sister Sidra Siyal

I will not advise you to join Uqaips or any other Academy to join in Karachi or somewhere else. I had attended 2 weeks classes at Uqaips last year and i know what they are doing. They are doing, no doubt, wonderful job by encouraging the CSS candidates and trying to get them what they are trying to achieve....

Most of the work you will be doing yourself in Uqaips, if a tutor has been assigned to you for any specific subject he will only teach you certain topics of that subject and you will have to cover the remaining contents.

Joining a academy is useless according to my experience, someone correct me if am wrong!
You can only join Academy or Center when you are very new to CSS, do not know the trends, the level, the nature of Examination and etc... then the Academies will tell you the same thing.

As for as Academies notes are concerned, you will find them very short and if you are going to compete on these notes basis you will not even get passing marks in subjects.

Dear Sister Sidra Siyal, you should not join any academy. Most of the work you have to do yourself. I am here to help you anytime or here most of the seniors CSP are present and Moderators are present to help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raja4u For This Useful Post:
sidra siyal (Sunday, May 30, 2010)