View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja4u View Post
I will not advise you to join Uqaips or any other Academy to join in Karachi or somewhere else. I had attended 2 weeks classes at Uqaips last year and i know what they are doing. They are doing, no doubt, wonderful job by encouraging the CSS candidates and trying to get them what they are trying to achieve....

Most of the work you will be doing yourself in Uqaips, if a tutor has been assigned to you for any specific subject he will only teach you certain topics of that subject and you will have to cover the remaining contents.

Joining a academy is useless according to my experience, someone correct me if am wrong!
You can only join Academy or Center when you are very new to CSS, do not know the trends, the level, the nature of Examination and etc... then the Academies will tell you the same thing.

As for as Academies notes are concerned, you will find them very short and if you are going to compete on these notes basis you will not even get passing marks in subjects.

Dear Sister Sidra Siyal, you should not join any academy. Most of the work you have to do yourself. I am here to help you anytime or here most of the seniors CSP are present and Moderators are present to help you.
Raja has brilliantly suggested u not to go for any academy because they would give you guidance only and it would be you who will have to burn in the mid night oil.
Few days back,i took a couple of interviews of new css aspirants they were also saying what raja has suggested u.
take a look : http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...aspirants.html

your decision is yours but whatever raja and i have noticed,is that joining an academy for the css purpose is wastage of time and money.

wish u best of luck
Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Raja4u (Sunday, May 30, 2010), sidra siyal (Sunday, May 30, 2010)