View Single Post
Old Monday, July 03, 2006
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qamar Riaz.........Merit 124....Audit and Account--CSS 2005Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

QamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Hameed
Dear, u have raised questions urself, and then aswered also urself. Then u have tried to brought in solution of those probelms by MNC's slight share of their profits they "investing" for pverty elimiation in Pakistan. U say MNCs contributing alot to the development of Pakistan! It is amzing comments made by u, b/c u r living in a country where scandal like of IPPs are not of remote past. U r living in a country contolled by MNC with the help of small capitalist who have manged to convince the govt: to shift their 100% profit of capital amount to anywhere around the world at any time.....R u ignorant of these policies of "reformation age" in Pakistan. When they have right to shift their profits and capital amount how they r going to invest in Pakistan!!!!
2ndly, never MNCs have contributed in the social development of Pakistan. There are alwsy hidden interest of these MNCs....I donot have much time to delineat upon it here but i shall contribute on this how they dupe the people of pakistan and third world countires. Who does not know how world financial institution have exploited the poor countries including Pakistan , read with open eyes how much IDA have they extended and how much returned in back......U will be convinced of my point, if u learn how these financial institutions mobilises resources in world financial capitals and then extend "facility" to poor countries.

Points are many and i can write upon it lengthy sentences, but my main point will go under the carpet if i go on wirting over it.

That is Civil Services.

I do stand upon my point of view i have already mentioned. But unfortunetly, no one excpet whaeed has dealt it rationally. Brother Cheema is very emotional in his last posting for civil services et al. I think there is no need in harm to say DCO now Customer Services officer of District Nazim and our customs and ITG officer are customer services officers of MNCs. Our people do not go in to DMG, Customs and ITG to be customer services officers, but officers with colonial mindset. They want to rule people. U accept this or not, but it is reality. It is sole reason people like to join services. This is no more available to them except in PSP.
But if there are enlightened souls who want to be CSOs they are going to make a choice where they will be frustrated. I shall comments over many points in my next posting comprehensively. I have tried to write much in short time availabele to me right now.
Regards
"Then u have tried to brought in solution of those probelms by MNC's slight share of their profits they "investing" for pverty elimiation in Pakistan". Where did i write this please do tell me. And i know the differnce of a MNC and Finanical Institution. Please come out of consipracy theory. It is a simple business term i never claimed that they are interested in our development, but in their share of profit by the amelioration of our society. World Bank is investing in Police reforms.
Then u said "U say MNCs contributing alot to the development of Pakistan! It is amzing comments made by u" Please miss Hameed do tell me when i Say. As for as expliotation is concerned, it is fact that corrupt leades of third world do give them a chance to expliot their people and Finincial Institutions have only one agenda that there should be more share, but it happens due to the lack of understanding, we lack financial professionlism and intentions to read between the lines. So dont blame them altogether since your own side have its share in the business.
Paradox is what you said about civil services, on one hand you seem to be champion leader of fair game and on other hand you are saying "They want to rule people. U accept this or not, but it is reality. It is sole reason people like to join services. This is no more available to them except in PSP" Ok i accept that this is reality, but I am not of these spoiled souls who can not think beyond their nose. Extreme professionalism and honesty are the only ways to be a success. And one thing you must also admit, that now is the change era, every one has to correct itself. Weather it is civil services or Army, people will going to tame these two wild beasts sooner or later, and i believe very soon.
This discussion is over.
Qamar