View Single Post
Old Monday, July 03, 2006
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qamar Riaz.........Merit 124....Audit and Account--CSS 2005Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

QamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the rough
Default For Miss Hameed

Dear Miss Hameed,
I will be pleased to know your experience here in Pakistan. And i hope you ll write it with cool mind . I have gone through all of your posts and with due apologies, Miss you actually mixing freedom of expression with freedom of insult. your comments more revolved around personal things i.e names, pictures, than ideas. Refined thoughts never nucleates on such things. And there should be a rational way to express your difference. I hope this email will not make a bitter taste, since thats what i felt after reading your posts. May be I am wrong, but thats what my version about your posts.
Be a happy soul, I hope you have enjoyed a good time here and will come back again to lead us with a different percpective.

Qamar Cheema