View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 08, 2010

waqar mohammad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Salam dear.. Dear SBOT officers on this forum in general and Raz in particular are requested to guide us about Group Discussion experience.Here I am putting few queried please reply these:

1. generally how much time is allocated in group discussion?
2. Is topic provided prior to group discussion or it is provided on spot?
3. could we use paper/pen during group discussion to note our points?
4. do evaluators consider the written test while evaluating during group discussion or they only consider the group discussion performance?
5. written result is merit wise or its just random so as one could not know about one's position in the written??
6. In the last but not the least what topics one should expect...??I mean there are topics of general interest,for example,Media,Terrorism,Energy and Water crisis OR topics of specific knowledge are also given..for example,monetary policy,Budget,VAT.. and the like??

Thanks for anticipation...
I appeared last year in GD and panel interview but couldnt qualify the panel interview

* In GD almost 10 to 15 minutes are alloted
* Topic is provided on spot, every group for GD gets a separate topic like our topic last year was, " Is privatization beneficial for a country or not"
* You will be given 5 minutes before startign GD to write down your points regarding the topic
* In GD performance is considered for qualifying it
* result is not merit wise, it is as per test centre wise
* I already mentioned the topic which we were asked to discuss, topics r general and everyone have some know how about it. its mostly not about knowledge rather your way of speaking, way of discussion, tone of voice, personality which enables you to qualify the GD
The Following User Says Thank You to waqar mohammad For This Useful Post:
jumpstart (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)