View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 09, 2006
Great War Admiral

War Admiral is on a distinguished road
Default Reply to ALL Reflection.....

Dear Friends!!1
Hope all of u r fine.

I am surprised over the comments made by fellows here. On the one hand they want to join civil services of Pakistan, on the other, they are depicting the bleak picture of Pakistan. How they have chosen to serve a country which is going to fail!!! Have they chosen for themselves a bleak career. This is paradox in their personalities, they need to correct first of all.

2ndly, I agree with views expressed by Miss. Sara Khan.

Thirdly, I reply them myself. First the people who believe Pakistan is failed state live in 1947. This is psychological warfare imposed on the developing world by the developed word. Such studies are funded by CIA.
Fourthly, There are many think tanks all around the world who analyse the hypotheses of their own and bring some judgment of their own. This quasi intellectual judgment is no way justification for the Pakistanis to lose their belief in their own destiny. Our destiny is with Pakistan and if others make us to believe that we r going to be “failed state”, why are we grieved if others call us so?!!

Fifthly, Pakistan is nuclear power, survived the existence against the hostile neighbours, important member of Muslim world, active player at multi lateral level, NNA, member of NAM, key alley on war on terror, et al ……

Sixthly, those who call Pakistan a failed state, I tell them they are ignorant of basic structure of state, governance and politics. They think by manoeuvring fake figures, they can declare any state failed state. My questions are very few for the innocuous minds:
Did civil war in USA in 1860s made is failed sate?
Did Perl Harbour or 9/11 made USA failed state?
Does US Supreme court decision against Bush administration makes it failed sate?
Does USA economy’s huge fiscal deficit makes it failed state?
Does the many scandals of tax evasion in USA like Enron, makes USA failed state?
Did sole superpower’s electricity break down in New York few years ago made it failed State? Same electricity break down occurred in France in 2005!! I need not to mention many other states.
Does the cow boy president of USA, as leader, make USA failed state?
Does the Supreme Court decision to facilitate Bush’s victory make USA failed state?
Does recurrent violation of basic Americans rights in USA after 9/11 make USA failed state?
Does recent corruption scandals in Bush administration followed by resignation of important figures of administration make USA failed state? What abt Nixon’s Water gate, did it made USA failed state, not to mention Vietnam War!!

There are thousand events I can mention here. But the big question, does few events make a state to be a failed state!!! NO NEVER. Healthy mind will NEVER accept such hypotheses.

In the end, I refer to Mr. Cohen’s statement in his recent book on Pakistan. Mr. Cohen asks simple question: If Pakistan fails where 150 million Muslims population would go as refugees with guns and bombs in their hands!!!! To, India, EU, USA, CAR, China!! World security is in our hands and we are worried of our own existence. What a paradox in our nation’s mind. This question carries the big implicit meaning to strategist. I shall not go in details of it, may be some other time, as I am short of time now…….But I assure you the Security Policy makers are not oblivious of all developments, have a trust in them, not in few frustrated souls who declare Pakistan “failed state”.
HAVE FAITH IN UR OWN DESTINIES RATHER THAN LOOKING AT OTHERS. THIS IS SELF RELIANCE AND SEL CONFIDENCE. LESSER SAID IS ENOUGH. WHEN U WRITE ON FORUM, WRITE REPSONIBLY AND WITH COOL MIND WITH ARGUMENTS.

Regards,
ASHFAQ AHMED