View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 09, 2006

mahrukh is on a distinguished road
Wink

Although pakistan is not a failed state but the leaders of this state proved to be a failure. Neither politicians,nor generals nor even religous parties or mullahas are able to control it...

@miss sara:
you said poverty has decreased in pakistan...my God... ...come on my sis,come out of AC room and see the poor people who are living a hand to mouth life...you are saying dat in pre Musharf era,the foreign exchange reserves were $800 million..now more than $13 billion...these are all the projected figures of the govt,tell me one thng,whn u were havng $800 million reserves,thn chk the prices of petroleum products,see the purchasing power of ruppee,prices of general house hold iteams...now if ur $13 billion cant reduce the prices and poverty and if it can't give relief to a common man then...wat else one can say except that you continue saluting your enlightened president...

Engineer Ashfak bhai has rightly said dat it is a propaganda against pakistan....again we see a foreign hand...

Anways,thre is still a ray of hope,the youth of pakistan,the educated youth...i hop thy will come farward and will save this land of pure...!!

Last edited by mahrukh; Sunday, July 09, 2006 at 01:22 PM.