View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 19, 2010
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough
Default MY INTERVIEW (Roll No. 367)

My interview was conducted on 16-06-2010 (Wednesday). Reporting time was 9: AM. I brought all my original documents which were verified by the SPSC staff. First candidate’s interview was started at 10 AM. The order of interview was according to roll number sequence of the 10 candidates called for the interview. I was the 7th in number and my interview was started at around 12:25 PM and continued for half-hour at around 1 PM.
When I entered the room, I was fascinated by the gesture of SPSC chairman as the stood up and shook hand with me and asked me to have a seat. Already, the chairman had offered me tea with biscuits (coz after 6th candidates chairman took tea break) as I was waiting alone outside chairman’s room for my turn. Chairman’s behavior was humble and courteous. The following questions were asked by the interview panel of three including the chairman:

Chairman: (Read out my name and domicile information). Give me your introduction

Chairman: Women have gained lots of emancipation in Pakistan. Do you agree with it?

Chairman: Which is the largest river in the world?

(Then he asked the panel member sitting left to him to initiate his questions)

Member1: Which country has the largest number of nuclear reactor?

Member1: Pakistan is one of the few countries having nuclear weapons. Why Pakistan has not increased its nuclear power plant for electricity generation in order to resolve electricity shortage?

Member1: You have studied chemistry could you tell me the fertilizer that can be produced from gases

Member1: Name “Orders” in Phylum Chordata

Member1: Both Kalabagh Dam & Bhasha Dam are on river Indus; tell me why Sindh is opposing Kalabagh Dam and not the Bhasha Dam?

(Finally, he asked the panel member sitting right to the Chairman for the interview)

Member2: What is “Generation Gap”?

Member2: I tell you the name and you must give me brief intro about each:
1. Ho Chi Min
2. Fidel Castro
3. Dilai Lama
4. Mao Zedong

Member2: Name the companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) other than four Caliphs

Member2: How many wives did the Holy Prophet (PBUH) have? What were their names?

This was the last question. During the questioning process, interviewers started discussion with me on few topics from the questions.

Thanks

Regards

AMIR ALI SHAH
Lo! man is in a state of loss. (Al-Asr:103:2) And every small and great thing is recorded. (Al-Qamar:54:53) And guard yourselves against a day in which ye will be brought back to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full that which it hath earned, and they will not be wronged. (Al-Baqara:2:281)

Last edited by secondopinion02; Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to secondopinion02 For This Useful Post:
Dr Asif Ali Korai (Wednesday, April 20, 2016), DR IMTIAZ KHUSHIK (Sunday, June 20, 2010), fasadi bacha (Wednesday, April 13, 2016), muhammad hussain (Monday, June 21, 2010), Umair Akbar (Sunday, June 20, 2010), yasirqureshi (Sunday, June 20, 2010)