View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 16, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Information Group

zubaloch is on a distinguished road
Smile Why so much justifications?

Respected members!

AOA!

May these lines find you in the best of your conditions (Aameen)

There has been a series of justifications and counter-justifications regarding respected Sonia Hameed's posts but in my perception the thing to be noted is her intention.

Let me explain!!

Everyone on this august forum is either a CSP or a prospective CSP. The most important quality of a CSP's personality should be self-control and what I call it in URDU is "NA USSAY BIPHARNA CHAHIYAY AUR NA HI USSAY BIKHARNA CHAHIYAY" (Neither should a CSP be infuriated nor should he be dispirited "at any cast"). Ms Sonia Hameed put many a CSPs and to-be CSPs at test and we all are seeing the results.

On the other hand, although Respected Sonia Hameed has been implementing this psychological tactic for the potential exercise of the CSPs, yet she may have,unintentionally, disrespected others' opinions. It is a fact that differnce of opinions is a positive thing but difference-at-all is truly hazardous.

In the last, very warm and jovial congratulations to the forum for having so many great personalities on this platform.

With best of Regards,

AH.