View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA fellow members i do pray for your welbeing nd prosperity. . .

certainly some of you are going to join the Civil Service Academy soon and some are preparing for the same and all are very respectable and cream of the country, and majority of you have earnestly demanded for restoration of full rights to Ms. Sonia Hameed and talked of liberal views/freedom of speech etc....

good enough to get such thoughts from ur good selves. but yara jee, i if i m not forgetting some thing i do know Sonia Hameed from previous forum www.css.com.pk nd we had been in communication since 2004 nd perhaps aamer khattak would also be in communication with her since that time. but i m not going to agree with this form of freedom of speech in toto. look every society and culture do have some mores, norms and traditions etc. likewise we do have. i was also of the same view that she should be allowed to have full rights to state and mention what she wana say but by that the amicable environment of the forum could b at stake. my real sister also uses the forum, would i allow this thing ? think of your self friends, if ur real sister would b using the same forum and such sort of statements would be made therein then would u b justified to use the forum in totatility of self satisfaction with your sister-no way. certainly there should be freedom of speech but in my thinking Khuda khoofi bhi koyee cheez hoti haai- i m ardent believer that i dont know of even five more seconds of my life then why should i do the things which can place my eternal life on jeopardy...... look jee i also believe in mutual share of respect, dignity and honour, its the matter of our country after all and of our future generations.

i had been told by some of nice fellow members, who said that her words often cross out the limits of soberity and intolerable for them nd they now think twice to put their views on the forum lest they may not bear the brunt of .....

and i conversed with Quratullin on the issue extensively regarding resotration of membership rights to her, who told that majority of her messages had been edited to be digestable for all and sundry, perhaps the mods. wont be having the previous wordings, however, whatsoever had been done had been done, i also requested Ms. Sonia to try to be in manners, nd i did hope that she would be complying to the request, but ..... . .any how

nonetheless, the member has been banned by the Administrators and Mods has nothing to do with it.

Look fellows, the congenial environment of forum may not be spoiled, we all are here not only to get ourselves for the top ladders (including the respectable CSPs) but also to make our society an egiliaterian society based on the pristine injunctions of divine religion Islam - nd i dont think that any other system, else to Islam, is much good to satisfy the human needs ...

hope friends you construed the matter in forementioned sentences, thnx