View Single Post
Old Monday, June 28, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why some detergents include live microbes?

Microbes act on the stains and other blots biologically...for example there might be a microbe that acts of the petrol that is lost to the oceans.

if i drop from the tower of pisa a kilo of wool and also a kilo of iron. which will hit the land first? first think then reply?

Both will hit the ground at exactly the same moment. (Acceleration of the earth is uniform and we can ignore the air resistance)

what should be increased to make float a drowning body? (its length, width or height) and why?

it's density. that is mass per unit volume.

why jet fighters fly in v shaped form?

during world war 2, this was a formation adopted by the allies which denoted V for victory.

manual qulfi makers add salt to ice? why do they do this?

so that ice melts slowly and at higher temperatures. impurities increase the freezing point of any substance.

why can we not cut the diamonds?(normaly)

diamonds can be cut but they are one of the hardest substances on the planet. It is because of the strong covalent bonds between the carbon atoms that constitute a diamond.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
fiza mehar (Tuesday, March 29, 2011), siraj narejo (Monday, June 28, 2010)