View Single Post
Old Monday, July 05, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafzaii View Post
Question..Discuss the ways in which abnormal behavior has been defined.

we hav to answer This question by Distingushing normal behavior from Abnormal

OR

By Explianing the appproches/model to study Abnormal behavior

The main theme of this question is to define abnormal behaviour in different ways OR how to distinguish abnormal behvaiour from Normal behaviour OR in how many an abnormal behaviour can be diagnosed.

The different ways in which abnormal behaviour can be defined are

1. Statistical Definition : Frequently occuring behaviour would be considered normal, and behaviour that is rare would be abnormal.

2. Social Norm Deviance Another way of defining Abnormal behviour is to see that something goes against the norms and standards of society in which the individual lives

3.Subjective discomfort

4.inability to function normally

define and explain all of the above in detail with examples

and in the last you will have to give the Final definition of abnormal behaviour.

Regards
ashii (Wednesday, August 18, 2010), Yousafzaii (Monday, July 05, 2010)