View Single Post
Old Monday, July 05, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
Dear Psychology Gurus,

Please provide the elucidated answer of the following question.

Q Explain the effects of learning and motivation on perception?
Effects of learning on perception

first of all a man learns by differents methods of learning for example obsevational method,imitation etc

prejudice is one of the form of effect of learning on perception.

you can also quote the size constancy and shape constancy in the effects of learning on perception.

a person learns by observation that what the size of an airplane is? and then perceives it to be of definite size.

Effects of motivation on perception

a person who is motivated for something resembles anything with the subject of motivation.

for example :

Sandford in 1936 did an experiment.he deprived his research participants from food and showed them some pictures.he observed that they resembled
it with food.

This is how you can attempt this question.by quoting alike examples and explaining in detail.
darkmoon (Monday, April 30, 2012), imranahmad131 (Monday, July 05, 2010), mariner (Friday, November 22, 2013)