View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Smile

Khuram you are right on censuring Nawaz government but in my opine, it was a democratic government which failed because of some particular reasons. Nawaz government worked out a lot for the development of Pakistan. It is visible .... ... . .. .... but we can say that it is only and only visible. It could be active and workable if he would have amalgamated the Islam and modern democracy but it did not. So there is no cry over split milk.

Pakistani people are very easy to be fooled and our politicians do it very easily as i mentioned in my essay. It is a child's play for politicians to make an asinine of people. So, i think Khuram is right to an extent if he is talking about the intelectuals to elect the government but how to ignore a colossal population? That is totally inevitable. So i am still saying that we should consider the people at least we can have their says for the sake of Pakistan.

Well Mr. Depty Commissioner might be right on his behalf but in my opine things should not be like this.
  1. First of all I think Islam is a flexible and modern religion and it allows positive changes. What if it does not allows adult franchise system of democracy, we can go for adult franchise because it is the need of the day. We can arrange adult franchise in an islamic way.
  2. Secondly, i did not say that Pakistan should follow British government system at all. I just said that democracy is needed so Pakistan can pick up good principles of British democray system or any other successful democratic system but it should also consider Islam alongwith that.
  3. Thirdly, I agree with you if you are talking about islamic democracy because it will work in Pakistan but i am not agreeing with you if you are talking about dictatorship because i am scared if dictatorship would be strenghtened in Pakistan then it would be difficult for us to move forward with the world.
  4. Fourthly, future of Pakistani politics is a true islamic democratic government who could govern it by considereing both Islam and the modern world.
Thanks
Regards