View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 08, 2010

Tahir Saeed Jagirani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal713 View Post
@ tahir
u r u r working from 4 years in NBP. currently in addvertisement they hav mentioned that 1st promotion is after 3 years and u will b promoted as AVP after 6 years, this is a good career track to hear but i heared from mTO's of other pvt bank that bank delayed their career track by 2 to 3 years despite that they have performed well. we should know actuall things before the start of our career. Kindly tell us in this regard with your experiance
Sorry for late reply..... Promotion policy vary from bank to bank, but as far NBP is concerned it is such an institution in pakistan whose performace and management is worth believing.. NBP offers promotion letter to MTOs exactly after three years even one day before. I got promoted on 1st janary 2010 as OG-I as my joing date at NBP was 02.01.2006 and inshallah will be promoted exactly after 3 years as AVP on 01.01.2012......
NBP offers attractive package and handsome entitlements. No bodys should delay in joining once he selected in NBP... You will enjoy alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
A good news for prospective NBPeans : NBP is going to revise its salary structure according to which the minimum basic pay of an OGII officer will be raised to Rs 15000(current Basic Pay is 12596).
I am Tahir Saeed working in NBP as MTO, from where you got this information that NBP is going to revise its salary package... Would you please tell me what is minimum basic salary for OG-1 and AVP respective???????

Last edited by marwatone; Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahir Saeed Jagirani For This Useful Post:
Faheem Maqsood (Wednesday, August 25, 2010), yoyo123 (Thursday, July 08, 2010)