View Single Post
Old Friday, July 09, 2010

camran will become famous soon enough

@out of place

Hmmm... I think now i am pretty clear as far as notes making is concerned. You said in your first reply that 20 days are sufficient for its preparation. Does that include revision as well? Can you give some tips for revision? The thing is that i am planning to give each subject dedicated time like 15 days so once i am done with one subject, how can i periodically revise it?

@HuRiRfAn

u mentioned that i dont have much time... I initially thought that this much time is enough. Can you please suggest some scheduling tips on how can i schedule my day so that i can make up?

@ seep

You said that 7-8 hours of work a day are enough while taking the weekends off.. I am also thinking that atleast one day of the week should be taken off other wise it can become too difficult. When you say 7-8 hours, does it include only one subject? The thing is that some people suggest preparing essay, current affairs simultaneously along with other subjects so how can i divide time to cover all (CA and essay) along with one optional?

P.S: I have posted similar threads in all compulsory subjects and in Sociology, IR, Islamic History and Civilization and Muslim Law. If any one can advice in that, please do