Thread: Pashto
View Single Post
Old Monday, July 12, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Ma poya kaeeeee!!!!

Dear all,

I m from sawabi but we have been in karachi for last 70 years, though we still have roots there and do visit our area.
I opted pushto in css 2010 and did prepare from pohana. But I just learned how to write it didn't practice much. It costs me alot in paper and I was unable to write properly. I did 10 mcqs correct and translated in my own words. Did khushal khan n rehman baba from my own as I remembered nothing about their work but I knew few things about them and I expended it to many pages with broken written pushto. Now I m afraid of the result.

Would I be able to through it??? If so then wut score should I expect???

Plz guide me

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, July 12, 2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Plz avoid using upper case