View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 15, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayezzaS View Post
@silent volcano..thine attempt for sure is a courageous one but dear...the answer called for an entirely different perspective-it says that the social life ov moslims would only be affected if they groom up intelectualy...so,shah wali uLLAH actually strived to alter the good old beliefs ov muslims...his was a PURITANIAN movement...he wished for an altogether new orientation in the mindsets ov muslims...he wanted them to stand up and begin a study a, thorough study ov thier religion...he perceived that religion is not the monoply or personal property ov anyone...he had a throbbing vision ...he wanted to influence the muslim lives by altering their intellectuality...!hope am clear...
regards
but dear the question demanded the critical evaluation of question from our side.whatever you discussed is another perspective not critical one.

the examiner knows better ..hope for the best.

Regards