View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 17, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
That's why i didnt attempt this question although i had a very good know how and detail about Auliya Allah's.............

Well in this question examiner asked three things
1. Renaissance of islam and muslim society
2. Condition of Intellectual life of muslims
3. Shah Wali Ullah's contribution in realization of above facts....along with our critical analysis with intermixed approach of facts

I was not in much detail with the 2nd part of the question which created a lot of fuss for me i wasted 7 minutes in drawing rough work on it and then realized its better to quit this que and move one....
First of all Thanx for participating

regarding question.Everyone has interpreted it in a different way . Best of Luck.