View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 22, 2010
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem malik View Post
Dear Bro's
@Austin
i have received the same letter from FPSC.
@Crown Prince
thanks for providing details,brother where all medical will be held?and which things did surgeon examined?i have been operated in left foot during play football..thats why need your full guidance about it because in letter nothing is mentioned about medical examination.they just said if it necessary.. so please guide me in details
Congratulations bro on being appointed as Inspector. Have a rosy future

Regards.