View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 24, 2010

Purab Sarhan will become famous soon enough
Default @ r.i.p

That’s just great man. Just a few more things I need to inquire from you. Please bear it for me; this is going to take some of your time. And do not reply now if you are in a rush.

This happens in all Mathematics papers with me that when I come out of the examination hall I have this disappointment that I could have done better. I must confess, for such papers I only attend the classes and prepare myself in one sitting, just the night before exam. Only clearing and preparing for concepts and never practice much of the problems.

In the morning I find myself really struggling to solve the paper but I do solve it. In the end, marks are well worth for me considering one night’s preparation.

Whereas the papers (mathematics’) for which I have prepared well and have got firm grip (This usually I do by teaching the topics to my classmates) I clear them with marks above 90%.

Now the real question I want to ask is, did this ever happen with you in your academics (considering you must have attempted math papers multiple times more than me) that you prepared only concepts and the paper gave you real frustration? Did any paper of Applied Mathematics in this exam give you frustration?

Question two, just before you were going into examination hall, could you say you had a firm grip over the problems and concepts?

Finally dear, the questions you attempted, how did you attempt them? I mean did you bypass steps which you thought are obvious for examiner to get? Did you attempt questions neat and clean? Or were you even precise?

Dear I know these are a lot of questions but you must consider that this huge success puts a liability on your shoulders to help those who require your guidance.. lol.

I am looking forward to your respond, thanks in advance dear.
To me that cup has been dealt in another measure.