View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 25, 2010

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Do you consider MQM a political party???????i dontit always enjoyed the support of the establishment otherwise it would never be able to get majority even in the urban areas of Karachi....I dont know when Altaf Hussain last visited to Pakistan..I always saw him adressing the peolpe of Karachi through telephone...MQM(Muhajir Qomi Movement)whcih later on changed its name Mqm(Mutahidda Quomi Movement) not only involved in Target Killing in Karachi but also Promoted Ethnicity...we are all Pakistani,nobody is Muhajir now atleast after 63 years of Independence of Pakistan.....in my point of view,MQM will never gain popularity throughout out the country in the near future...
Regards
@Maha Khan,

I did't excepted such an ignorant answer from a candidate claming to be a future CSP.. History of Pakistan has been riddled with the selfish attitude of political parties not only this MQM but also that of Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif Sb, Mohtarma Banzair Bhutto etc etc. Just for the kind information of yours following are the answers of some allegation that you have levied on MQM:

You said it Ethanic, Could you name a political party that DO NOT USES ethnicity to increase vote bank? PML(N) says "JAG PUNJABI JAG" is that not an ethnic technique to rouse the felling of Punjabi'????

Secondly you clamied it believes on torture killing etc etc. If you have watched the vedio of May 12, you will see Ms. Sheri Rehman of PPP who was guiding this fellow workers with clear arms and ammonation & people who are the residents of FALAKNAZ PLAZA in karachi just opposition to JINNAH INTERNATIONAL knew very well that ANP workers were positioned to fire from the plaza's roof. Why you donot give same award to ANP, PPP??

Thirdly one of the biggest controversies against Muhajirs has been unveiled by the Ex-Bragadier of Pakistan Army that there has been no evidences that former Muhajir Qaumi Movement and today Mutahada Qaumi Movement has been involved in any anti-pakistan plan and that the operation of 1992 Against them that was conducted by MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF was entirely unjustifeable and an act of genocide against Mohajirs!!

Further for you information please note that now Muhajir Qaumi Movement & Mutahda Qaumi movement has been two different parties, former run by the establishment and Secret services. The later has got mass support that has been evident from the elections in Karachi. Now is you speak of bogus vetoing, then it has been a practice common throughout Pakistan. not just in Karachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
I second the views of Maha khan and further add that this party is based upon ethencity and its politics is based upon torture and killing of oponents without any mercy.
They are trying to establish themselves in other parts of the country after changing their name but ppl. of Pakistan are well-aware of their tactics and they will be confined to their community forever. Remember, what they did on 12 May, 2007 when the CJ of Pakistan went to karachi to speak in the Bar Association ?
Tell me one thing...Give me the name of province including former west pakistan that has ever appreciated the role of Punjab in the development of Pakistan. Sindh has been fighting with Punjab over Indus water, KP over KBD, Balochistan over Bureaucracy, west Pakistan alleged them of mass killing and genocide of bangali's so donot you think that there is some problem with punjab that every one is uncomfortable with him.

It is this...nothing but just the habbit that they claim thay only they are Pakistani's rest are either not loyal to Pakistan or have some anti-Pakistan intentions. Kindly go throught the history of other politcal parties of Pakistan you will find them more and more inovleved in corruption, killings and anti-pakistan movements then mqm. Thanks.
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Sunday, July 25, 2010), samraa (Monday, July 26, 2010)