View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 28, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  120

Arfeen Zubair is on a distinguished road

Its a very good department and those who serve in it enjoy lots of facilities in it.You are provided with a good house, car and plenty of servants.As far as powers are concerned, it enjoys vast powers. the only drawback of this department is the slow promotion..but who cares...quality of life matters not promotion, I have met people from income tax and accounts who were dying to get deputation in this department.And frankly speaking I hate to be sort of a CSS officer in BS-19 without banglow and servants.MLCG is best for a person like me who lives in present and want to enjoy these facilities in my youth.
Yeh kia k 20 grade main jain gay to yeh enjoy kerain gay...Kia pata kal ho k na ho..so keeping in view this I placed at no 4 in my preferences much higher than ITG and PAAS.
I hope I am going to get it with merit no 120.
AFIA KHANN (Monday, November 27, 2017), bhacho (Friday, July 08, 2011), faizan dgkhan (Tuesday, October 28, 2014), H.A.S.H.M.I (Saturday, October 26, 2013), iron guy (Thursday, July 29, 2010), MOEEN AKHTAR (Thursday, March 22, 2012), neebi (Friday, October 10, 2014), Seemab (Saturday, April 20, 2013), SehrishKanwal (Tuesday, July 30, 2013), tanker (Wednesday, July 03, 2013)