View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 29, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

you can skip these 2 ones but i repeat at least read it because trends are changing.
Socialization: Society and personality, Formation of opinions and attitudes, Prejudice.
Structure and Functions of Group, Role status relations, Group norms, Group solidarity, Intergroup tension, International tension.

i have not gone through virtual university lectures so i don't know about it.consulted at start,later left it
remember one thing date sheet is one of the most important factor beside preparation
books k liye me ek bat he kaho ga:
"utna philao jitna exams me sambal sako"
do cover all topics and papers. now you have time to cover everything but in exam you will hardly have any time for revision.zimbardo and feldman are enough as many aspirants and csps recommend these two.
i cannot say anything about time,because everyone has his/her own capability and guidance.
one more thing if you notice in past papers is that each questions are asked on same topics but approaches are different.
i had discussed past papers in another thread of paper 1 to some extent while i was preparing.check out this link:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...sychology.html

i don't have time nowadays so i cannot post outlines or details.get out of this myth too that it is a scoring subject,it can be a real nightmare.get well prepared because trends are changing in all subjects
well best of luck
darkmoon (Monday, April 30, 2012)