View Single Post
Old Monday, August 07, 2006

nabila tanvir is on a distinguished road
Post my experience of ISI test ..(CURRENT AFFAIRS PAPER).......

Dear friends,
I m going to post how i have attempted my papers of ISI .....plz comments abt them.........waiting for ur reply
CURRENT AFFAIRS PAPER
Q:1: Compulsory objective question is as below attempted by me
• FMCT stands for .Fissil material cutoff Treaty............................................ .....
• ICJ Stands for…international court of justice…………………………………………………
• World War II lasted from……1939………..to …1945……………………
• Name of the Books of Jews…………tuarat……………………………
• Pak-China Bus service will start in 2006 …in.City of China.
• Name of Indian Candidate for the post of UN Secretary General?Tharoor(after writing i remembered it was shasti tharoor!)
• Defence Secretary of USA is …Collen Powell…(Donald Ramsfeild is correct which i too wrote mistakingly)………………………………
• Capital of Uzbekistan……………Doshambay……………………..………..
• FIFA Stands for………Federation of International Footaball de Association………………………………..………...
• Last Soccer World Cup was played in……Germany…………..………….
• Next Olympics games will be played in the…china in 2008……..……………
• Muslims Conquered Spain in………817……………………………..
• Theory of relativity was given by……Ein Stein…………………….……..
• Nobel Peace Prize is named after……Alfred Nobel……………………………
• Pakistan’s only Nobel Peace Prize Winner is …Dr Abdus-salam………………….
• Pakistan’s Budget of 2006-2007 was of rupees………4300 billion………..…
• …………Labour………………………………..party is in power in UK.
• Gawader Port Location is in district....Gawader...............
• WMD stands for.............Weapon Mass of destruction............

Q.NO.3. Discuss the growing India-USA cooperation in various fields and its implications for Pakistan.
I have attempted this question with following headings
1:first i wrote a paragraph abt indo-pak-us relations breifly
2:then i wrote a paragraph under the heading "us foreign policy and its national interests for pakistan"
under this heading i wrote abt historical background with reference of PAK-US relations breifly during cold war era, indo pak wars, soviet-afghan war,war on terror after 9/11..........transformation of us s strategic policies with its special interests
3:us foreign policies and national interests for india"
under this heading i wrote breifly abt indo- us relations and discuss y US want to court india with the availability of all "kind and freindly offers" to facilliate and promote it on track of progress in all feilds........basic reasons
4:i wrote heading"indo us strategic partnership
some details abt indo-us growing ties in all spheres of life...........also discuss the "changed attitude of US with complete negligence towards pakistan s pleas and requirements

5:"indo-us strategic partner ship and implications for pakistan

i wrote abt pakistan s feelngs imminent insecurity and imbalance of power due to nuclear program deal, options for pakistan to change its policeies internally as well as externally , with stable democratic and economic state to be deserved for such partnership...........that s the end

Q.NO.5. Situation in Iraq and its implications for the whole region.
1:i wrote historical background of us s irrational invasion on iraq.......reasons its false pretexts.......defying all international communities UN etc......
2:chaotic state of postwar iraq
reasons of still chaotic and miserable plight
impacts of recent elections ...failed attempt of US s socalled claims to establish democracy in iraq peacefully
imminent dangers of civil war due to communal riots , sectarianism,
conspiracy behind all such upheavels and convulsions..........fundamental logic of us to prolong its stay here
conclusive end with some recommendations to heal up such iraq s situation

Q.NO.8 Discuss the challeges for pakistan's development ? what are your recommendations to face these challenges?
first begiinging para with all challenges reasons and suggestions short one
then i gave headings to all challenges with some recommendations breifly
challenges r many as general as i ll discuss in essay it s same

Q:2:analyse the causes of sectarianism and extremism with all remedial measures?
time s too short i just wrote one page of causes of sectarianism with a begining paragraph
then i suggested some remedial measures of one and half page
and concluded due to shortage of time...........it s not so good answer

waiting for ur comments
regards,
nabila tanvir
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nabila tanvir For This Useful Post:
khushbkhat sarwar (Saturday, February 08, 2014), leadsmalik98 (Thursday, March 06, 2014), Waseemtabish (Friday, October 30, 2009)