View Single Post
Old Friday, July 30, 2010

zeeshan1001 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cngfitted77777 View Post
zeeshan......being a brother ......i would advise u not to join a academy.
> i have visited afew academies but i was dis-appointed frm their performance/method of teaching.
> academies dnt spoon feed you, u have to struggle urself.
> u will waste minimum 40thousand rupees and u wnt be sure that u will be able to pass c.s.s exam and become c.s.p officer becoz at average 100-150 people join a single academy and only 2-3 get pass in written exam of c.s.s.
> daily 3-4 hours classes are taken in academy and u will waste ur 2 hours extra on travelling and in these 3-4 hours u hardly study 4-5 topics in day while if u r in home u can do 7-8 topics or even more in 6 hours duration.
> the notes which the academy provides are not made by them, these notes are taken frm the students who made them during preparation for c.s.s exams, so these notes are not of highly professionals/teachers of different universities.
> each paper notes cost u at least 1200rs.
> so its better not to join academies and do self study in home but if u r in habit of spoon feeding then u shud join academy.
Well, my purpose not to cram notes of the academy or to fulfill my spoon feeding desire, it is to take tests so that I can judge my preparation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Kips,Skans and Central Superior service are good academies of Multan..however,i would suggest you to go to lhr for css prep...real competition is there..where you can learn alot through the interaction with your fellow beings......
But im also giving you Central superior service academy&Kips Multan contact numbers
CSS Academy Multan..0333-6168813..
Kips Multan.061-6510041
Regards
Thanks for your informative reply and as you have suggested too I am planning to goto Lahore to join some academy. I have already completed my course now its time to test my self, for this purpose I want to join the academy.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, July 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshan1001 For This Useful Post:
cngfitted77777 (Saturday, July 31, 2010)