View Single Post
Old Monday, August 07, 2006

nabila tanvir is on a distinguished road
Post my experience of essay writing paper

hi friends,
i selected the topic for essay "Internal problems confronting Pakistan"...........here r outlines of my essay
"Internal Problems confronting Pakistan"

1:significance of Pakistan geo-politically and geo-strategically

(here i mentioned its importance in the context of the neighbourhood, having strong diplomatic ties with all,especially muslime countries, its role in international community, its resourcefulness in the form of rich natural sources, talented ppl,advancement in all domains..........but y it s still lingering behind.............not yet worthmentioning progress after 59 years!!

2:Problems of Pakistan and recommendations

here first there s provocations of a number of questions in the form of "what" why"and how".lamentfully........what r the factors , big hurdles in the way of its progress................why there r still numerous internal problems without any proper solution , threatening its very integrating.........how pakistani nation is being eroded like rust and not stepping forward...........how and what should we do to get rid of all these problems.to pace forward with the advancing world competently.............i wrote in this way abt a page , arousing many questions .........then i started to discuss problems one by one with some recommendations with sub headings of these problems as below

1:instabillity of democracy........dysfunctional role of democracy in country
(discussing here millitarism, feudalism, corrupt and selfish politicians, conspiracies,blame game of rulers etc )

2:Bloch nationalism movement(blochistan crisis)

3:sectarianism , extremism , terrorism

4:corruption

5:nepotism and red-tapism

6:inefficiency of bureacracy(corrupt governmental machinery )

7:poverty

8:population giant

9:illetracy

10:unstable economic development

11:women issues(women empowerment s issue)

12:state of lawlessness and anarchy

13:prolongation of court decision(unavailability of justice legally)

14:unethical and immoral issues and trends

15:degradation of islamic and traditional values

16:drug addiction and drug-trafficking,smuggling

17:evironmental pollution

18:unemployment

i wrote abt 20 problems in outlines but now i forgot what r remaining ones!
anyhow i wrote abt 16/17 pages , having my average 175 to200 words per page...............as it was second time paper.........there was too much hot and humid atmosphere.........it was too difficult to concentrate so properly due to this reason and tiresome anohter reason...........
in begining i started essay in good way and discuss all problems eloborately with some recommendations.........but at end i discussed all remaining problems briefly as problems r many but time was short so i just summup quickly by discussing briefly all remaining problems with some recommendations(every heading of problem wiht 6-8 lines)
then there s conclusion
i wrote abt a page of conclusion but i think it was not so impressive as time was finnishing and i just wrote quickly

Note i didnt mention facts and figures as required in discussing some problems like poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, pollution, population etc.....i just mentioned these r big problems, impacts on the country s progress, rational approach to solve them)

i feel that i could do better than this one attempt as topic s too easy......that s y i m not satisfied so much
waiting for ur comments
regards,
nabila tanvir
The Following User Says Thank You to nabila tanvir For This Useful Post:
khushbkhat sarwar (Saturday, February 08, 2014)