View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 01, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light
Default Plate Tectonics

1.Plate boundaries

2. Nutshell

3. Types of Plate Movements

a) Plate Divergence

b) Plate Convergence

i. Oceanic-Oceanic Convergence

ii. Oceanic Continental Convergence

iii.Continental-Continental Convergence

Attached Thumbnails
Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-plate-tectonics.jpg   Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-1_1-1-.jpg   Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-19fig14.gif   Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-convergence1.gif   Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-fig21contcont.gif  

Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-image015.gif   Diagrams Related to Physical Geography-tectonic_plate_boundaries_img_assist_custom-500x277.jpg  
adnanaqeel99 (Sunday, January 05, 2014), alisaeed01 (Saturday, September 24, 2011), MoonSaghar (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), pari Ali BNi (Tuesday, December 18, 2012), usman munir (Tuesday, June 28, 2011), venomous sophie (Monday, January 28, 2013)