View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 11, 2010
38th CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  97

Anne the anonymous1 will become famous soon enough

@zak786
The most difficult part in exam preparation is definitely the one where you have to memorize all the dates and names. Very excruciatingin this regard, I would suggest Mnemonics which can be extremely effective in such cases.
You just gotta learn to make it work for you.It is actually an age-old trick used to enhance memory retention. Just jot down the names of books and authors and try to form a connection either by joining the first letter or somehow linking the meaning. One good ole example in this regard is that of planets.
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Pluto
My Very Eager Mother Just Sent Us Nine Pizzas.

kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species
King Phillip came over for great spaghetti.

It may sound childish but trust me it is the most effective way of memory retention.
Regards.
Adnan Manzoor (Tuesday, September 14, 2010), bugti786 (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), most wanted (Tuesday, September 07, 2010), naimaraza (Wednesday, June 22, 2011), virgoan (Monday, November 01, 2010)